I had made some Thanksgiving centerpieces back in August. They were much bigger and I used my crop-a-dile on them to put in eyelets to use candles. I still might add a few holes to add some holes in a few days.
I used a Hero Arts stamp set and Staz-on Timber Brown ink. Stamping and getting an even surface on the tin has always been a tough time for me. Thankfully with a baby wipe in hand and quick acting, I was able to correct any giant mistakes and use Bic Mark It! Permanent markers for the rest. They blend very well and dry super fast on the metal surface.
The blue tape is from some scrapbook kit that I got from my brother and sister-in-law almost three years ago. This is my first real time using the tape. I had used it once before but I immediately threw the item away because I didn’t like how it looked. The buttons are from Little Yellow Bicycle and the twine is from Stampin’ Up!
This project came together super quick and will work great for my family’s dinner table.